Monday, October 31, 2005

Alaska Time Sucks

It always happens when I return from Alaska. I am stuck in that time zone, which would be fine, except that I have a show loading in in seven hours, and another that needs to go into the shop this week, and I will be crashing hard core in a few hours.

The other part of this that sucks is there is little to do at 5:00 AM other than work or sit about thinking. The things I am thinking about are my conundrum. The clarity I seemed to have while I was out of town has vanished like Angelina Jolie's thong*.

My posting may be a bit sparse the next couple of weeks. I leave Friday to work in Minneapolis for two weeks, and have a lot to do before then.

*I have no idea what the hell that even means.

4 comments:

Theata Widowa said...

Have you seen any bears since you have returned? Anyone I know?

Bea said...

You NEED sleep, next dancing bears will appear in your apartment and your couch will start talking to you. These are signs that you are SLEEP DEPRIVED, go to bed, drift into the Land of Nod, become enfolded, deep in the arms of Morpheus (not the character from The Matrix or Larry Fishbourne for that matter-not that Larry isn't cuddly but you need to unplug dude), go hang out with Winkin' and Blinkin' rocking in the wooden shoe. Close your eyes, allow your mind to relax and crawl beneath those nice warm sheets.

Chairborne Stranger said...

I often daydream about Angelina's thong (or lack of) as well, I know where you are coming from.

Artist In Transition said...

TW- Dozens. I live in Dupont Circle, after all.

B- Yeah, but we know how well that works out.

CS- Usually my dreams of Angelina's thong involve it lying on my bedroom floor.