Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Turning Point

Yesterday evening, I was tired and a little bit stressed. I was waiting to meet with P, the director for Twelfth Night, to do a little show and tell of the things we had to work with, and I was anxious about what his reaction would be. I was sitting in the lobby updating some paperwork, and suddenly I wanted to talk to someone. Someone who would listen and understand. But it was far too late to call.

And the person I wanted to call was not S.

Some of you may understand the degree to which the Universe has shifted.

5 comments:

Bea said...

Ya know I thought I saw the Four Horsemen saddling up, getting ready to ride. I'm stunned.

Chairborne Stranger said...

Keep strong over S.

Anonymous said...

Never underestimate the power of the 3am phone call. There's something great about them. 'Course you know I'm biased...

-BC

Theata Widowa said...

3 am is past the cut-off. Refrain.

Anonymous said...

you go girl! i'm proud of you.

-s