Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mr Crankypants

There is a lot swirling around in my head at the moment. Some of the randomness.

I have had American Woman on continuous loop on my iPod for two days now.

I have been in a pissy mood for about the same amount of time.

By invading Iraq with no real cause, George Bush has left the US without a viable military option where Iran's nuclear ambitions are concerned. In an election year, there is no way Congress is going to authorize another military action.

Being on the road so much, I forgot about the concept of free time. I am having toruble adjusting to having it.

I am becoming increasingly bitter about my inability to make a living in this town.

I know I have no right to bitch about the above. But I'm going to do it anyway. It's my blog and if you don't like what I have to say, fuck off and read someone else's.

I am perhaps a little cranky this morning.

No one should read anything into the mental diahrea (sp?) above. Just need to write so I can get out of my own head for a bit.

Peace

2 comments:

Bea said...

Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning dearie?

Theata Widowa said...

It's time to meet me on the sunny road.