Friday, September 04, 2020

119 Days Left. 95 Paintings To Go

 

Male Torso

Oil On Canvas


There is a lot more subtlety to this object than I was able to capture with paint this time around. I did this late this afternoon. I tried not to rush it, but would have preferred a longer window to work on it than I was able to manage today. I am still working out how to best arrange each day so that I have a solid block of time to paint.

Still, I sort of like it. It feels rough, but complete. 

And I am happy with myself that I didn't let obstacles stand in the way of making time to paint. Hopefully I can continue with that. Knowing that there are people rooting for me really helps keep me motivated, so thanks everyone for reading and commenting.

And with that, dinner and Italian lessons.

Peace in yer crease.








No comments: