Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Things I Would Really Like To Stop Doing

Life has been a bit stressfull lately and it has finally gotten to the point it is effecting my behaviour. Not in a good way. What follows is a list of things I really want to stop doing.

  • Yelling at my mother.
  • Losing things (see post below). I mean really. I live in a studio apartment. It is clean. Why the fuck can't I find anything?
  • Eating out of a can or box (not literally).
  • Swearing like I have Tourette's.
  • Drinking like I have a spare liver stored somewhere.
  • Whining to my friends about how much my life sucks right now.
  • Taking it out, in a very passive-aggressive way, on one of my best friends.

I know, I know.

So stop already.

2 comments:

Bea said...

Sometimes it's hard to step outside yourself...it's OK LD, we all have bad patches...we still love you!!

Anonymous said...

The darkest hour is that before the dawn.