Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dongle Update

When I got home from the office yesterday there was still no sign of the Vectorworks dongle I have been waiting on since last Wednesday. So I called my new best friend Mike, the sales rep from the software company I had talked to last week.

After telling me how glad he was I had called because he had been trying to get ahold of me for days, he informed me that because the version of the software I had was two releases old, I would indeed have to buy the upgrade to version 12. Mike is no longer my best friend.

Fortunatly, I purchased the software while a student and they are giving me the upgrade at the student price. $160.00 is still way better than $1,700.00, though I am annoyed that Mike could not have told me this last week while I was on the phone with him. The clock is ticking on the union exam.

So now I wait another three to four days.

And we all know what a patient person I am.

1 comment:

Theata Widowa said...

When, exactly, is this exam? Yipes.