Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bea's Meme

Cause really, what else do I have to do at the moment?

1- Do people notice you when you walk into a room?

I can’t believe they do.

2- When is the last time you became unraveled?

You mean just today? It has not been a banner couple of weeks, but completely unraveled was Wed night.

3-What are you good at?

Designing, cooking. I have been told I am good at something I don’t feel comfortable mentioning here.

I try to be a good friend.

4-What's in your pocket?

My cell phone, I-Pod, wallet and passport. Oh yeah, and my house keys.

5-What songs would you play to match these situations:

a) sporting event-not much on the sporting events, but probably Taking Care of Business - BTO
b) party-1999 - Prince
c) when you're feelng depressed-Please Accept My Love - BB King
d) while driving or walking-I’m Gonna Be - The Proclaimers
e) when you're feeling frisky- It’s been so long the tune doesn’t really matter anymore.

6-Name 3 songs that remind you of playing when you were a child.

Play That Funky Music White Boy –Wild Cherry
Only The Good Die Young –Billy Joel
Saturday Night – Bay City Rollers

7-How would you spend a rainy holiday weekend?

In my fantasy life, or reality?

In reality, probably working. “Holiday Weekend” means little when in show biz.

In my fantasy life, a long time spent curled up with someone I loved, doing little else except enjoying their company. Although passionate sex would probably enter into the picture a few times.

8- What song is playing right now?

You’re Beautiful –James Blunt

9-If you could have a DVD/VHS of any TV show that you watched as a child, what would it be?

Muppet Show!

10-Name 5 songs that remind you of summer.

Night Moves – Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band
Let’s Go Crazy – Prince
American Pie – Don McClean
Pyromania –Def Leppard
Jack and Dianne –John Cougar

11-Name a food you can't live without.

Pasta. I know several people with wheat allergies, and I can’t imagine. I would shoot myself in the face if someone told me I could not have pasta.

12- How do you like your eggs?

Over easy.

13-What kind of food are you?

Hopefully chicken n dumplings or mashed potatos. You know, comfort food.

14-Are you brave or cowardly?

Not sure. I have friends/ family who describe me as brave, but I don’t feel it most days.

15- What makes you lose focus?

In a good way: specific memories of a certain person, the smell of wood pulp, music that brings up fond memories.

In a bad way: the smell of Patchouli.

16-When is the last time you felt appreciated?

A phone call from my brother a few days ago.

17-What is the weirdest thing about you?

Probably my whole “woman and their shoes” judgment thing.

18-If like the newspaper you could have anything delivered to your front doorstep each and every morning, what would it be?

At the moment, work.

19-Which month of the year describes your personality?

I would love to say October, crisp, cool and colorful. But I suspect these days it is more like January, cold, bleak and depressing.

20-Who is your hero & why?

I admire a number of people in my life so it is hard to bring it down to just one, but if I had to I would say my mom. She has persevered, no matter what, and managed to do so with a sense of humour and a zest for life I find astonishing.

21-Name something (of non-monetary value) that you've always wanted but have never received.

For someone to sing a love song for/to me.

I tag Lucky Spinster, ECAG, S, and City Mouse. Cause you guys are the only bloggers who are reading this damned thing anyway.

1 comment:

Bea said...

YAY!!!! I was wondering when you'd get your tag!!!!