Thursday, August 31, 2006

So Much For That Whole Writing Every Day Thing

Yeah, about that....

In my defense, I have been busy. I am at the theatre close to 13 hours a day*, and trying to keep my head above water on four other shows at the same time.

Little of interest has happened really. The somewhat relaxing weekend rolled into a rather hectic week. We had a dry tech of sorts on Monday, sans actors. Tuesday night we began with the cast. A lot to do. The first scene took almost the whole evening, what with the lightning, sound, fog, lighting, costumes and makeup. Last night rolled through a little better, though we did not reach the end of act one.

Our fight choreographer arrives on Saturday, so we have to be to the fight scene by then. It is the last scene of the play, but the fight will take a great deal of time to stage.

More later I am sure.

2 comments:

Artist In Transition said...

Yes I am alive. Not yet eaten by bears. In fact I still have not seen any.

The first act of the show.

And the slamon hash keeps going from lukewarm to hot and back again.

Artist In Transition said...

Sand????

TD says she is alive. She just doesn't feel that way.