Friday, February 03, 2006

Blog On Demand

A number of people have pointed out to me that I have not been posting much here on the ol blog. There are a couple of reasons for this, but mostly I feel like I have been using this blog to keep people up to date on my life, instead of actually sitting down and talking to them/ calling them. Seems a little anti-social.

There has been a lot going through my mind of late, issues of career and the future and personal life and such. I have been feeling a little stressed about work and the lack thereof after the middle of March. Also on my mind is what the next step is in terms of working out of town (which actually pays enough to live on) vs. working here in town (which doesn't).

Twelve shows have opened so far this season with my name attatched to them in some way, and I am feeling a little fried.

On to the positive.

A fellow blogger has asked me to do event lighting for her wedding reception this Fall. I just think that's really cool.

Through a strange bit of randomness, I got to see a friend this evening that for various reasons I have not seen in a few weeks. Also really cool.

My brain is mush. I am going to bed. There is a plot for Hair to be finished by end of day tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments: