Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Random Crap

I have been a little wrapped up in myself of late. There has been a lot on my mind, and I think I may have been wallowing in the negative aspects of my life a bit. Time, I guess, to put that behind me.

I got a surprise call from BP (formerly known as BL), one of the Multi-State, Girlie-Advising Posse, last night. In a long discussion about life, love and other such matters, she ended by articulating what she was looking for like this: " I want complicated (because if you are really involved in the reationship, it is complicated), I want to know I am loved, and I want great sex."
That doesn't seem like too much to ask, does it?

She concluded the conversation with two bits to cheer me up, one was of a personal nature, but the other was that someone we both know used to be a male stripper. I have not laughed that hard in weeks.

Other things going on.

I finished my plot for Hair yesterday evening and sent it on to the theatre. I was feeling a bit of cabin fever (I had not left the house since Sunday afternoon) so decided to take a walk. This was around 12:30 AM.

I had a lot swirling around in my head, and my attempts at writing it out had proved fruitless. I found the walk really cleared my head. Maybe Mr. Cruise was on to something.

Nah.

In the midst of my walk I got a call from East Coast Alaska Girl. One of the advantages to having a Multi-State, Girlie-Advising Posse is that no matter what the hour, there is a good chance one of them is up.

2 comments:

Bea said...

A male stripper..??!!! LMFO

Theata Widowa said...

who was the male stripper?