Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Life At The Moment

I have not been writing about a part of my life for the past several months, even though it has occupied a good deal of my thoughts. One reason is because it has been too hard to try and speak about here. Another reason is because it involves another person, someone who reads this blog, and I don't want them to read (and possibly mis-interperet) something here that would best be said in person.

As you may have guessed, I have developed rather strong feelings for someone I am exceptionally close to, and these feelings are not mutual. The situation sucks, and I am having a hard time getting over it.

There is no ill will towards this other person. We are friends, and from the beginning have been nothing but honest with one another. They have been far more understanding of how this makes me feel than I really have any right to.

Like I said. The situation sucks, mostly because there is no bad guy here, no one to blame.

There really is not a whole lot more to say about it, except you know the person must be exceptional, if I find them attractive even when they are wearing flops.

No comments: