Monday, July 02, 2007

What I Am Doing Right Now....

... is procrastinating.

I have much to do in these next couple of days before I head to Hartford for a week (I did mention Hartford, right?) to assist D on a show at Hartford Stage. I am designing scenery for Songs For A New World with Open Circle Theatre, then is scenery and lighting for Bleacher Bums and The Weir, which are being done in rotating rep. And I have been having meetings about African Continuum's first show of the season.

So a lot of scenery to draft.

Other stuff that has been going on.

S finally got a new phone, so I have been able to chat with her again, which has been good, especially because I have been able to get updates on a mutual friend who was in the hospital.

I am, as I write this, waiting on the AC guy to come look at my unit. With any luck the AC will be repaired in my apartment when I get back from Hartford.

I am trying to find time to go look at studio space so I can finally stop working from home.

I have been spending much of my free time with the GF. That has been nice.

Not much else going on. I know I have been really bad with the whole staying in touch thing of late. Sorry about that folks. Check back soon, because I actually have some thoughts on the news to share, and I have a meme from City Mouse I still need to do. So there should be something to read up here soon.

Peace in yer crease.

3 comments:

Bea said...

Miss ya LD

Artist In Transition said...

Back at ya!

Bea said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!