Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Grouchy Stream Of Concious

I am grouchy I have no internet access where I am staying so I have to come to the theatre to check email where I can recieve it but not send it because of some network isssue that no one has been able to resolve on top of which my domain address has been bouncing back a mass of messages for the last month so no one seems to be able to get ahold of me via email and I don't have time to contact my hosting service and investigate the problem and my cellphone does not work up here so I have to use a calling card and most of my friends are control freaks and won't answer their phones if they do not recognize the number so I play phone tag and oh by the way my father had a heart attack last week and now I am in family life hell which is compounded by being three thousand miles away so I cannot deal with anyone directly and I am four hours behind the east coast which gives me a very short window to talk to call people or try and get business done especially since we have been in the theatre till around one am so I cannot sleep in if I want to talk to anyone back home and I am trying to find materials for a show in NY next week but that of course is difficult for the aforementioned reasons plus I do not really know NY well enough to know where to go for things and I am eating like crap here and starting to get sick and there are a whole host of show related issues I cannot even begin to discuss and I am lonely and really would the world go spinning off of it's axis if i were to get laid every once in a while and I have not been able to do laundry since I arrived here and I do not know when I will have a chance to before I leave here and head for NY.

1 comment:

Theata Widowa said...

I quite agree about the Cheez-Its, NOT any other wannabe.

Also, here's a tip: key element toward getting laid is doing of the laundry. Just sayin'.

At least you seem to be keeping your sense of humor. That's important. Laughing matters most of all.