Friday, August 03, 2012

David Bowie Thoughts

Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes...

Sorry, very bad joke. Between Twitter, FB and a few other odds and ends, my literary creativity seems to be sapped at the moment. Or maybe I just need a nap.

The recent changes I was referring to:

Design work has begun to trickle in. Given how slow 2012 has been up to this point, this is wonderful news. I am designing lighting for a production of The Rocky Horror Show in October. I lit a production of that show in October of 1992, so this feels like an anniversary show. I am not sure I am ready to be having 20th anniversary events in my career, but whatever. It's a fun show and I am psyched about the other members of the design team and the director.

I am also re- designing scenery for Black Nativity which goes up at the end of November.

There are other possibilities on the horizon, but I am not ready to talk about them just yet.

The other career oriented change is I now have an agent. Something I am still getting used to saying.

More soon.

Peace.

No comments: