Saturday, May 19, 2007

The New York Adventure- Day ?

The show here has been going frighteningly well so far. We have invited dress this evening, and during yesterday afternoon's run I took not one single note. We are so far ahead of the game that I went with the design staff of our show last night to see Corum Boy. Despite some over the top moments, I really enjoyed the show. I was saddened (although not really surprised) to hear that it has already posted closing notices. If you get to NY before it closes it is certainly worth a look.

Not much else going on. I had thought I would be here for three weeks, but I will now be home Monday night. I will miss the great food to be had here in NY, but I am ready to be back home and perhaps spend some time quietly in my apartment for a few days.

The GF is coming to NY on Saturday night. Since the woman I am subletting a room from here is such a nutjob, we will be checking into a hotel. I am excited to see her.

Peace in yer crease!