Saturday, July 22, 2006

Random Lunch Musings

After two days of venue related stress, we opened Lunch last night to a standing room only crowd. God love em, the audience laughter added a good five minutes to our run time. And they were laughing in all the right places.

I am running lights for the show, something I have not done in about a decade. Even more frightening is that I have been given lines. That has not occured since Ronald Reagan lived in the White House.

We went up nine minutes late last night, so I was surprised to read that intrepid Fringe blogger (and astute theatre critic) Trey Grahm was not seated when he arrived late at this afternoon's show. Hopefully he will make it back to hear and see the whole thing.

Come see the show, because I am certain it is going on to very big things, and wouldn't you like to say you saw it when.

No comments: